Walls of skulls, display cases containing demonic dolls, or massive hairballs removed from the stomachs of beasts and humans—oh, yes, it’s about to get weird. Come along with us as we step inside the country’s freakiest museums.
- Museum of Death – Los Angeles, California
- The National Museum of Health and Medicine – Washington, D.C.
- Vent Haven Museum – Fort Mitchell, Kentucky
- The House on the Rock – Deer Shelter Rock, Wisconsin
- Museum of the Occult – Monroe, Connecticut
- Lizzie Borden Bed and Breakfast Museum – Fall River, Massachusetts
- Morbid Anatomy Museum – Brooklyn, New York
- The Mütter Museum – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- “Can’t Look Away” Exhibit at the EMP Museum – Seattle, Washington